Morgan was my helper with a photography project I wanted to try this past Friday. Let's just say that it was a lot of fun and a very wet and messy project! I have seen this done with other objects or fruit. A bouncy ball was the best thing I could find laying around that would fit/drop into the size cup we were using. Next time I think we will color the water, but in order to do that, it will have to be done outside, which means it needs to be warmer outside which means it might a few more months before we do it again!!

2 comments:
I loved looking at this photo, and the other ones you posted! Great idea
I love your posts. They are so fun to read. I love the ducky towel. So cute! I can not tell your babies apart. I don't think anyone would have guessed that those were four different babies:). I love the water picture, very cool. Can't wait to see it done with colored water. You are a great photographer. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment