*I cannot believe that we are almost done with summer vacation. It has flown by so fast. We are headed to Utah this next week for a week and then when we get back, Jon and I are headed out for a ten day trip (without the kiddos!! Thank you Cozy!), so by the time that is all said and done, the kids will have one week of summer vacation left before going back to school. I am getting very ready to have time to catch up on a lot of things that I haven’t had time to do….mop floors, deep clean, all the fun things us moms just LOVE to do! I guess I shouldn’t say I haven’t had time, it’s more of when everyone is home ALL the time, things get really dirty real fast, so rather than stressing about it, I have let a lot of things just go and will work hard to catch up after school starts.
*I have thoroughly enjoyed having my brother Eric here this summer. He has been a great help with the kids, helping them with their jobs, teaching me a lot of new stuff in regards to photography, a babysitter, and a great conversationalist. He is a great guy! We love you Uncle Eric and will miss having you around.
*I think the best news to come out of this week is that my latest lab results came back negative and are at the levels we were hoping for! So back to the once a month blood work plan and pray for continued results.
*Scheduled to do family pictures tonight…hoping for some cooperative children!
*I think I will be investing in new cups, silverware and measuring spoons very soon. Braden has turned all of those things into shovels and scoopers in his dirt box. Worse than that, most of them have gone missing. He is such an explorer. He is also one of the best 4 year old negotiators and manipulators I have ever met! He would make a great lawyer or politician.
*Nana and Papa are coming in for a short weekend visit. We are getting very excited to see them.
1 comment:
I am so very glad your test results can back where they should be!
I am so glad you do your forget me not Friday posts, they make me feel connected to you and your family and I love reading them!
Post a Comment