Friday, July 22, 2011

Forget Me Not Friday

*We have made our way to Utah this week.  I am very sad to not have my brother at our house any more.  He was so great to have around.  We made a lunch stop in Monticello and got stuck in a hail storm with some serious lightning all around the pavilion we were eating under.  Had us all a little nervous for a bit!
*Braden is on cloud nine.  Grandma has an overabundance of snails in her backyard forest.  He has quite the collection going.  He thinks he is bringing them all back home with us....I think not.
*Uncle Nyles' dog had puppies so I took the kids over to snuggle with them.  All I have heard now is, "Mom can we PLEASE have a dog?"  "No kids, the answer is NO!!"  They can't even take care of the sweet cat we have now.
*We brought Morgan's friend Emily with us to Utah.  She has been the biggest helper and has the best manners.  Her mom and dad deserve a pat on the back for raising such an great daughter.  I have thoroughly enjoyed having her with us.  I hope she has had fun.
*Our adventure for the upcoming weekend...going to my Uncle's cabin!  So excited.  It has been almost twenty years since I was last there.  I am excited for my kids to have great memories of being with their cousins like I did with my cousins.

No comments: