I feel like my kids change over night sometimes. One minute they still look like a baby and the next minute I have a toddler. Jaycee's hair is getting long enough to pull back into a pony tail. I wish I could say that her vocabulary is beginning to explode, but it's not. I think this will be our next trial/journey for her. Not only is she not talking, she doesn't chew her food either. She sucks on everything. She even makes the sucking motion with her mouth all the time. There are a lot of muscles in her mouth that are going to need stimulation. The therapist comes tomorrow, so we will say what she has to say about it. In the meantime, we are enjoying all the cute things she does....she has a great smile and dazzling blue eyes....
She found these glasses on the floor and proudly paraded around with them on for over an hour!
Saving the best for last...this is Jaycee's pooing position! Every time she needs to poop she will bend over and stay there until she is finished. I have no idea how this can be comfortable, but whatever it takes to get the job done I guess! I find it rather funny.
2 comments:
Goodness she is gorgeous! I LOVE her pooping position! haha How would it be?!
ditto....I also like the pooping position. She is very good with the hat on.
Post a Comment