The long awaited day has arrived! The girls' have been so excited for school to start (so has their mother!). It is hard to fathom that I have a fifth grader and a third grader. Morgan was awake at 4:40am this morning....and finally at 6am came in to get Jon and I up to help them get ready for school. I wish this enthusiasm lasted all year long! Now it's back to the daily grind of packing lunches, homework, nightly reading and whining about how much they hate school. We are such fickle people...never happy are we?! A special thanks goes out to Cozy for the cute hair do's and a fantastic breakfast to start the day with.








1 comment:
The first day of school is always exciting, but you're right about it wearing off. I hope Morgan and Sydney like their classes this year.
Also, I like your new blog layout.
Post a Comment