Friday, September 9, 2011

Forget Me Not Friday

*I shot my first bridal pictures this past weekend!  I am very happy with how they turned out and I had a great time doing it.  I will have to post some later.  I don’t want to take away from the bride by giving to many sneak peeks.  We went down to Socorro, NM to a horse ranch.  When we got there, it was tornado black outside and the wind was relentless.  I said a quick prayer that the weather would shape up.  It was an hour and a half drive to get there and the bride was only in town for two days so there was no do-overs.  Prayers were answered and we ended up with a very amazing sunset.
*I was getting Braden dressed the other morning and noticed that his underwear was getting a hole in it.  I pointed out that fact to Braden and suggested that we throw them out.  He looks at me and says, “Mom, do you know why it has a hole in it?  It’s because my penis is getting bigger.”  I love the innocence of children and the comments they make!
*The kids and I went to  Saver’s on Labor Day to check out there half price sale.  Sydney found her a beloved pair of cowgirl boots.  I almost have to pry them off of her to go to bed and they are the first thing she puts on in the morning.  I wish she understood that boots don’t go with every outfit!  Morgan had picked out a stack of books to buy and I agreed to let her get a few but not all of them.   Well, that night when she was all tucked in to read, she opened the book that she was most excited about only find that someone had cut out the entire inside of the book ( when you want to hide something in a place that no one will ever think to look).  Poor girl was devastated.  Braden found himself a new pair of Lightning McQueen slippers, so he was a happy camper.  
*It is pouring rain outside and the kids are having a blast running around in it!  We have so needed a good hard rain.
* Not much else to say I guess.  I can tell that I am struggling with a lot of areas of my life right now.
I have not been in the mood to do very much of anything lately, as I’m sure Jon would probably agree!
Right now it is purely survival mode and nothing more.

No comments: