*I have a confession…I have a new addiction…bargain shopping. I am totally hooked! The thrill of getting a great deal is exhilarating!! I have really learned to see something that looks like junk and be able to visualize it true potential. I have transformed a few pieces of furniture, made some awesome pedestal bowls and a beautiful fruit bowl for the kitchen. Having a ball doing it too! I have a very supportive husband that puts up with all my crazy ideas, thank you Jon!
*Morgan and Sydney both had the opportunity to play a piano piece at a Stake Sacred Music Concert.
I am so proud of them. With only three weeks notice, they both learned a new church hymn and played it very well.
*Braden and I love to play I spy with my little eye with his find and seek books. It is something that quickly distracts him from being a holy terror when his sister’s get home from school.
*I don’t remember any of my other kids being this way, but Jaycee has a lot to whine about, especially when we are out running errands. The minute I put her in a cart and enter the store, she starts crying and whining and nothing I do can make her happy again. It sure makes going out very difficult.
*I am loving the cooler weather!! Fall is in the air and it feels great! I am so ready for hoodie and hot chocolate weather.
*We were able to get some tickets for General Conference next weekend, so we will be making a quick trip to Utah. I am excited that the girls are excited to be going. They have been begging for the past few years to go to a love session. It is one of the things that as a parent you have to act on especially when you know that in the next few years they are going to be complaining about having to watch conference.
1 comment:
Quick Trip to Utah? Well I hope I get to see you guys :)
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment