*Jaycee ended up in Relief Society with me on Sunday, and when they started playing the closing song her eyes light up and got really big. It was that look of ‘I’ve heard that song before’. It was the song Families Can Be Together Forever. Sydney is playing it in a stake music recital this Sunday so it has been played a lot at our house lately. It was cool to see Jaycee recognize it.
*I have been crafting a lot this week and made some fun things. In the process, I have left a few tools out and apparently in the reach of small children. I found Jaycee with a screw driver lodged in an electrical socket. Lucky for both of us nobody got hurt!
* Braden was trying to catch a HUGE grasshopper and it hopped into a corner that had remains of a spider web. He stopped dead in his tracks. I said to him you had better hurry before he hops away. He almost started to cry because he didn’t want to touch the spider web. I find that a little funny!
*Jon has been gone a lot lately with scouts and work related stuff. On one of the nights he was gone we just had breakfast for dinner. I had left the room for a minute only to come back to find Jaycee covered from head to toe, table and floor as well covered in syrup. Someone had left the syrup jug within reach and she was quick to make a mess. So I got her in the tub and in less than one minute she had pooped the biggest poop ever from such a small child. It scared her so bad she started freaking out and screaming. Now I had two gross messes to clean up and no help from any of the other children or a husband!
*I have been ask to second shoot at a wedding tonight. I am so very excited for this opportunity and yet so nervous too!
No comments:
Post a Comment