Sunday, September 11, 2011

Slash Park

I took the kids to the splash park for one last hoo-rah before all the pools closed for the summer.  Cozy had taken them here while I was gone to Hawaii.  The kiddos had said they loved it, so I wanted to check it out.  Coolest thing ever....no one is going to drown and I don't have to get a suit on!!  The biggest danger is very slippery sidewalks and running kids.  This was one of those moments when  'enjoying the journey' was easy to do.  To watch the shear pleasure of happiness and the simplicity of being a kid made me smile.  So how many times times did I capture this expression on Jaycee's face....
One...


two...


three...


 four...


and five!!


Braden LOVED blocking the water holes with his bucket.  I love his emotion that can be felt in this picture.


Jaycee wanted to be just like the big kids...they were laying down waiting for the bucket of water to be dumped on their backs.





This is definitely something we could do again next summer!

No comments: