Today was a great day!! I woke up to streamers and balloons throughout the house. It makes my heart happy to see my kids carry on a tradition Jon and I started 11 years ago. I went to a friend's baby shower, had a great dinner with family and friends and we ended the night with some amazing dessert that Jon made from scratch. After dinner, Braden said he didn't feel very well. The next thing I know, he comes out of the bathroom and informed me that he had been throwing up. It happened one more time. After Jon got him all cleaned up, he came over and said, "Mom, I hate your birthday." I said, "Why do you hate my birthday?" He said, "I hate your birthday because I am throwing up." Poor little guy. I sure hope he feels better by morning.
I did spoil myself with a new curling iron and a new kitchen table. Today really was a great birthday!
This dessert was so delicious! It is called Pavlova. Thank you honey for making it for me!



3 comments:
Love the Picture of you Heidi...Looking good. Jon, could you send the dessert UPS over nighted?
Heidi I love your hair curly! You look absolutely beautiful.
The dessert looks awesome too, what a great husband and family you have.
I love you and I'm glad your birthday was great!
Gosh my sister is gorgeous!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment