This was one of those 'why didn't I think of that' projects! We are big fans of streamers and banners for birthdays at our house. While I was at a baby shower the other day, the hostess had made some pennants as part of the decorations. That planted the bug and I knew I had to make some for our house to use for everyone's birthday's! They are 9ft long and I made four of them for our family and one for each of my sister's families. One side is more girly colors and the other side is boy colors, that way it will work for everyone! Bring on the next birthday celebration!!


4 comments:
Just Awesome Heidi
I love my children's enthusiasm for celebrations. I am so proud
I love these! You are good. I actually bought some at a craft store that were BYU as well as our local school colors with felt letters. My boys love them in their room. They also sell them for each holiday. Love them!
I know I'm super excited to use my new birthday banner. They are stinkin cute Thanks Heidi!
What a great idea!
Post a Comment