*I took the kids down by the river this week. We went with the Hawthorne’s. We had wound ourselves deep into the wooded area. I hear Emily say, “Which way should we go?” To which Rebecca says, “What do your instincts tell you?” Then from way behind us where Braden was trailing, you hear him say, “I….think….we’re lost!” Love that boy!
*While reading stories with Braden and JC last night, I hear Braden passing gas. I told him it would be nice if we would take it to the bathroom so I didn’t have to smell it. He said, “It’s okay mom, I will just brush it down there.” (Imagine him fanning his backside trying to send the smell toward the ground!) Like that is going to help!
*JC spent almost an entire hour on her therapist’s lap this week looking and finding things in the ‘I spy’ book. That is our new favorite nightly routine. Her vocabulary is increasing, but not very understandable. I only know what she is talking about if she is pointing to the picture and then I can make out what she is trying to say. Have to give her credit for trying though!
*Broke down and bought a Dyson vacuum this week. Never thought in a million years I would spend that much money on a vacuum, but after buying 4 vacuums in a five year period, I decided to bite the bullet and just get ‘a good one’. I hope it was a good choice.
*I had the privilege of taking photos of my friend’s brand new baby at the hospital on Tuesday. They finally added a little girl to the crew of three boys at home. I am so excited for them. She will be so loved!
1 comment:
You are going to love the Dyson. Got one a couple of years ago and will never go back.
Post a Comment