Friday, January 13, 2012

Forget Me Not Friday

*Jaycee blew me off my chair this past week while we were at the dinner table.  Braden made a comment about Jon being ‘his dad’ and Jaycee lifted a finger, pointed it right at Braden and said, “No, dat my dad!”  Four words folks!  That is huge.  She is getting better at also saying two word phrases.
*Sydney had an ortho appointment to have her wires adjusted.  By the time they got all the new wires on, Sydney was in tears because her teeth hurt so bad.  Then I noticed the sweetest thing ever.  Jaycee was standing next to Sydney holding her hand and rubbing it to give her comfort.  I had to hold back the tears.
* I have been in a serious rearranging mood since the start of the New Year.  Jon and I completely cleaned out and rearranged the garage.  I have been moving things around in the house as well.  I am loving our new kitchen table too.  For the first time ever, our family just wants to hang out there and play games and visit.
*We paid the van off this week!!  I love that feeling of being debt free!  I better knock on wood, the last time we paid off a car, we rolled it and totaled it two weeks later.  I pray that will not happen again this time!!
*Jon is getting back on his nine eighty work schedule which means he gets every other Friday off.  It was so fun to hang out with him today.  I have missed having him around.
*I joined the health program through Jon’s work.  Just by wearing a pedometer and tracking our steps, we can earn extra health care money the company will contribute to our HRA.  Jon and I are getting competitive to see who can get the most steps!

No comments: