*I have a secret and it is about killing me! It is a secret I have been keeping from my kids for a week now and it is getting harder to keep my mouth shut! Thanks goodness I only have until Tuesday night and then I can let it all out!
*Braden came home from preschool the other day and said, “Mom, my brown teacher told me to try harder to color in the lines.” I had to process what he said and then realized that his male teacher is Hispanic. I love that kids have no boundaries. They see things as they are with no intent to offend or harm others.
*Jaycee has exploded with her vocabulary this week. She is saying a lot more two word combinations like: dad home, Hawthorne push me, my own, my shoe, more snack, more car, just to name a few. I am so proud of her!
*The weather has been nice enough that the kids and I have been to the park a few times the last few days. I love the weather here!
No comments:
Post a Comment