Morgan has never been one to open up and share her thoughts or feelings with me. I found this idea on pinterest and thought it might be a great way for her and I to communicate. I know for me sometimes writing about my feelings is much easier than talking, so I made a journal for her and one for Sydney. This is a place where we share happy/sad things, funny stories, ask any question or just to say I love you. After we write in it, we place it under each others pillows. Each journal is unique and only for that daughter. I ask them different questions and I don't tell the other daughter what things have been shared. It has been a really fun activity and I know I look forward to finding them under my pillow each night.

2 comments:
Heidi, I love this idea. Kyla is a little less expressive and I think this would be a great outlet for her and I.
And yet another Idea I'm going to have to "borrow"! What a great idea!
Post a Comment