Friday, June 28, 2013

Goodbye Dear Macy


After five years of loving my fluffy cat, I made the decision to re-home her.  Jon had mentioned several times that he was really done with the cat hair, cat litter crumbs on the floor and the special hairballs we would find periodically on the carpet.  To be honest, so was I.  I knew that we were going to be gone for almost a month this summer and that would be a very long time to find someone to take care of her in our absence.  So I made the decision to find her a new home.  It wasn't easy, and I was sad for a few days.  Truth be known...shhhhh...I got over it real quick.  It has been a lot to take care of six people and two pets all the time!  I sure hope Macy is happy at her new home and they love her as much as I did.



No comments: