Well, this time it was my child to break their arm. Never ever would have thought it was JJ to do it first.
I had decided to take her to shop for a bike so that we could have it mastered when summer was over so she could ride around the loop instead of me pushing her in the stroller. Our first stop was Toys R Us. We found one that was going to work. I took the ticket to the register and they told me that they didn't have any more in stock so if I wanted to buy the floor model it would cost me and extra $10 for the assembly fee. First off, I was already paying $10 more for the bike than I had planned. Secondly, why should I have to pay extra because they don't have any in stock? I decided that I was not going to pay the extra $20 and we would go to Walmart and find one. Sure enough, we did find one Jay liked! I put her on it and let go so she could pedal and make sure it was a good fit. Well, the bike tipped over on her and left her with a fracture to the elbow. So instead of saving $20, I spent over $700 on a broken arm!



No comments:
Post a Comment