Thursday, August 7, 2008

33 years young!

Since I was in Utah for Jon's birthday, we celebrated tonight. Jon cooked his own dinner (after I prepared all the ingredients!). Dutch oven potatoes and barbeque chicken. It was so yummy! If I was really creative, I would list 33 reasons I'm grateful you were born, but all that matters is that we have you in our lives and your a great husband and father.
Since we haven't mastered a GF cake yet, we made cheesecake with a GF oreo cookie crust. Almost tasted like the real thing!
Happy Birthday Jon. We love you.


2 comments:

Hans and Laurel said...

Happy Birthday Jon. I am such a bad sister and didn't call on his birthday. Sorry - I did think of you. Hope that you had a good day. The cheescake lookes yummy.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Happy Birthday Jon! I hope that you had a wonderful day!
That dinner and cheesecake look very good. You'll have to teach me how to cook with a dutch oven!