Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The first day of school...a week late!

School started last week, but due to our family vacation, it makes today the first day of school for the girls. I cannot believe I have two in school now. I guess that makes me older than I think I am! Syndey has long awaited this day. She is finally getting to do what Morgan has done the last few years. Go to school, take a lunch box and carry a backpack! Our very excited Kindergartener!
Our 'been waiting for school to start all summer' 2nd grader!

4 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

I'm dying to hear how Sydney's doing now that she has experienced going to school! Your girls look beautiful Heidi.

Brad and Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Lisa said...

I can't believe Sydney is already in kindergarten! It seems like just yesterday I was her nursery leader! :o)

You're kids are adorable!

~Lisa

Hans and Laurel said...

You girls look so cute for your first day. I'm so excited for you both. My kids can't wait to start again. Another two weeks