As our vacation was coming to a close, we made a trip up to Bear Lake. On the way, the rest of the family wanted to stop and get a pizza. Unfortunately is was not GF, so we did not get to eat any. The picture does not do it justice, but it was a 28 inch pizza! Never seen anything like it. I hope it tasted as good as it smelled!
The girls had a blast collecting shells from the water. Braden is all boy! He loves the water, dirt and anything else he can get his hands on.
For those of you who know me well, you know that I LOVE sunflowers. There are sunflower fields in Dove Creek, Colorado. The last two years when we have driven through in August, they are in full bloom. The fields go on for as far as you can see. It definitely is a beautiful site.
The girls had a blast collecting shells from the water. Braden is all boy! He loves the water, dirt and anything else he can get his hands on.
For those of you who know me well, you know that I LOVE sunflowers. There are sunflower fields in Dove Creek, Colorado. The last two years when we have driven through in August, they are in full bloom. The fields go on for as far as you can see. It definitely is a beautiful site.
1 comment:
I love, love, love the picture of Braden in the corner (Where its just him sitting in the water), he really is so stinkin cute! I thought Dylan was a real cutie when he was a little squirt (what parent doesn't), but I seriously think Braden just might be the cutest little boy I have ever seen!
So I know we are sisters and everything, but I really didn't know you loved sunflowers. It's totally obvious now of course, I guess I just never put two and two together. Did you like then clear back when I went through my sunflower obsession? Oh Heidi I seriously need to spend some one on one time with you! I don't really know you all that well if just about everything you say surprises me, huh?
Post a Comment