Monday, August 25, 2008

Gluten Free Crescent Rolls

It has been six months in our house since we have had any kind of bread. I tried making my bread gluten free when the girls were first diagnosed, and it was a failure. At that time I could not handle one more battle, so I decided we just were not doing bread. As each Sunday passes, I'm really starting to miss having a roll with my potatoes. After talking with a cousin of mine that shares this same GF adventure as us, she told me about these crescent rolls she had come across and that they tasted pretty good. So I decided to give it a try......and sure enough, they aren't too bad! So tonight we are having homemade spaghetti sauce with tomatoes from our garden, rice noodles and rolls!

2 comments:

Field Family said...

I am so impressed. I love that you are trying all these recipes and that they are working out for you. Funny - we are having spaghetti tonight too.

Jen said...

Hi Heidi! Your family is soo darling! What beautiful girls! You are such a trooper! I definitely could not do it! I have had to be off dairy because one of my girls is lactose intolerant and it is killing me!! No cheese, no ice cream!! I don't know how you do it! Good luck!