What a whirl wind week! I don't think we could have fit one more thing into such a short period of time. Jon's brother Michael was getting married in Logan, Utah this past weekend. Even though school was starting for our kids, we decided to make it a week long vacation. We were going to be seeing most of Jon's family that we haven't seen in over a year. We made our usual favorite stop in Utah county to Taco Amigo for french fries and tostadas.

After getting to Logan, Jon and I took the kids up to campus to buy new Aggie shirts and hats and to take a few family photos on the "A". Pier 49 Pizza serves a GF pizza crust, so we took the kids out to eat with all their cousins. Of course we had to go to Macey's and get an ice cream as well!

It was 10 years ago that Jon and I were standing in this spot at the ampitheater on Old Main Hill at USU. This is where Jon proposed to me. It was so fun to share some of those memories with the kids.
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time. You have the most amazing kids that are such awesome travelers. Mine would not make it that far. Glad you are home safe and sound. Keep in touch.
Heidi I love the picture of the three of your kids on the "A". Ten years ago it was just you and Jon and a whole bunch of dreams, look how far you've come and what beautiful kids you have!
I don't know how you did it. Your so fast at blogging all about the trip. I haven't even tried yet. But that is also because I still haven't put Makayla's birthday stuff up too. You guys got some cute pictures. I love the ones with the "A". It sure was fun seeing everyone.
Post a Comment