So this little fireman is not here to put out the fire, he is the one starting them!! Not really, but everyone asks me if there is a difference between having girls and boys and up until the last few months my answer was no. That answer has changed. There is a big difference!! Braden is a fireball full of mischief. He can get into more things faster than I can blink. He has successfully rearranged most of my kitchen drawers. He loves to hide my kitchen hand towel in the drawers of the entertainment center and last but not least, he can hardly wait for someone to leave the bathroom door open so he can put treasures of all sorts in the toilet. Yes, you read it right, the toilet. We have found everything from empty toilet paper rolls, to full toilet paper rolls right down to dirty laundry stuffed in the toilet. What makes it even better, is that more often than not, the girls 'forget' to flush, so it makes it even more of a treasure when we find it!
The other day, Braden and I were in the garage and he found a small bouncey ball. Of all the places to 'hide' it, he chooses to stuff it in my front hub cap right up next to the brake pads. Good thing I saw that one! As much mischief as he gets into, I LOVE THIS BOY!! His smile melts my heart. It makes me sad that it took child number three to realize how fast they grow and that it is the small events each day, even if it is finding stuff in the toilet, that make me love them so much.

4 comments:
How did I miss this post? You're not the only Momma swoonin over Braden,I think he melts everyones heart with that adorable face and smile. I stinking miss him. Oh the naughty wonder land that is a little boy, welcome Heidi welcome! They never stop either at least Dylan hasn't. I miss not being there to enjoy little Braden's mischievous smiles and naughty mischief. Will you give him a love for me, please. I love the pictures with Braden in the fireman hat, so cute!
That is so true! The little day-to-day things are the most frustrating and also the greatest!
Oh too funny! He is so stinkin cute. The toilet is a little gross, but what can you do about it. They love to be boys!
I love your family!! I love your blogs - you are so talented and creative. Love, Sheri
Post a Comment