Ummm...I have a 4th grader and a 2nd grader this year...can someone please tell me how on earth this happened so fast? I have been sorting through pictures from the past two years and seriously can't believe how much the kids have changed. I love them so very much and each one brings something unique to our family. I hope they both have great experiences as well as great teachers and friends this year.




3 comments:
Oh, you girls look so cute! Good luck this school year and listen and learn all the good things in life
It is hard to believe that school is starting again! The summer goes by so quickly. Have a great school year. I can't wait to hear about the fun things you do this year.
I hope my kids are this excited to go to school! Beautiful children!!! Yay for a break!!
Post a Comment