My favorite actvity this summer has been the monsoon season, not for the humidity but for the AMAZING lightning storms. My sister Cozy has been my partner in adventure. We would get the kids in bed and then head out to the mesa and try to capture the beauty of Mother Nature. Tonight there was a double rainbow and I caught two very small strikes passing through it. The rest is just pure beauty! (These were taken by me).







6 comments:
Those are some awesome pictures! Lightning storms have always been interesting to me. When I lived in Clovis, NM we had some nice thunderstorms which were charged with lots of lightning bolts. Nicely capured!
Those pics are fantastic. You are very talented!!
Awesome!!!
Stunning! You are getting so amazing with your camera.
Absolutely incredible!!! Great work Heidi!!
Wow, incredible pictures. We were watching the same storm with the double rainbow. I love the picture in your last post of you and Jon, you both look great. I'm glad you had a memorable anniversary.
Post a Comment