Saturday, August 14, 2010

Salsa Festival

A little over a month ago, I learned that there would be a salsa festival going on in Old Town this weekend.  I have been very excited to go mostly as an opportunity to take pictures.  Well, that didn't go as planned.  Hundreds of people, very long lines, extremely hot weather, a three year old that wants to wander and a fussy baby.  Sometimes motherhood and hobbies don't go well together...maybe next time.  If nothing else we spent two hours in line for the kids to get their faces painted and they were very excited.


Braden wanted to be a super hero...pick your battles, right?

This was the not so happy clown that did some great artwork on the kids faces...


4 comments:

Hans and Laurel said...

Wow that is some good face painting. I love the black and white pic of Braden and Jon.

nana.amc said...

The family pictures are great! The poor clown was propbably not getting paid enough to paint all those angelic faces - but what wonderful work! Did you get to taste the salsa?

Sarah said...

That face painting is amazing! So cool. No wonder your kids were willing to wait in line so long. I would too :). Love you guys!

Nyra said...

Cute pics......love all their faces