Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last HOO-RAH!!

Summer has come and gone...I'm not sure how it flew by so quickly.  For family night on Monday the kids ask for one last late night movie night.  The movie of their choice... Denace the Menace Strikes Again and the biggest bowl  bucket of popcorn ever!! We have done alot of fun things this summer and the kids are very ready and excited to be back in school.  I must say that I echo those same feelings.  I am looking forward to some one on one time with Braden  and Jaycee again. A huge THANK YOU to Aunt Cozy for all of her help the past few weeks.  

3 comments:

Field Family said...

It happens way too fast huh?? Very cute pics of your girls. I'm dying because I have an 8th, 6th,
4th, 1st, and preschooler this year. I'm almost home alone everyday. Not sure how I feel about that!!

Nyra said...

Wow, look at Braxton go for the popcorn when everyone else is busy cheering!

The Three Vree's said...

MMMMMM Cozy's delicious homemade popcorn! Such a fun night!!! Glad I got to share it with you guys!