Who needs a wash cloth when the kitty can lick it clean? Yes, the 'crazy cat lady' has done it again....we got a new family pet and her name is Macy. She is named after our favorite place to get ice cream with grandma Ward when we visit.
Macy is very gentle with Braden. If she could speak right now, she would probably say, "Maybe if I play dead, he will leave me alone!"



6 comments:
The picture with the cat all twisted up made me laugh. It's cute that the kitty is willing to put up with a curious baby.
Joelle and Emma are going to be jealous. They want a cat really bad.
Oh what a cute kitty. If I show my kids this they'll want one. I love the picture of you holding her up. Really cute
I don't know who is cuter.....Braden or Macy?!
Are you crazy!!!!! I hope Macy is the one. My kids are going to be so jealous.
Love the photo of you holding Macy! my kids about had a heart attack when your girls told them they got a kitty...my boys want one so bad. I'm such a mean mommy!
Post a Comment