YEAH!!! Another success in the kitchen. This time we made a batch of GF chicken nuggets. I will have to say that sometimes all the extra effort and work that goes into making GF foods pays off. The best part is that I saved some and froze them to reheat today and they tasted just as good as fresh out of the fryer! I hope to make a big batch and freeze them so they are ready when we need them.
2 comments:
You are always impressing me with the GF stuff. I have actually had two neighbors that have to be GF and I know they have a hard time coming up with stuff. Everyone loves chicken nuggets and oreos.
Heidi Jo,
Could you use these and make Tiny spicy? They look good and I'm glad you are finding more and more stuff to make for your kids. Some day when I get the nerve to have my kids tested I just might need your recipes and wisdom.
Post a Comment