I couldn't resist taking his picture today. A dear friend of mine gave us bags and bags of boy clothes and among the many treasures was a Sunday outfit...from head to toe. He looked very handsome.
What a cute photo...he does look like a mini missionary! Let's not blink because he's going to be (and so are my boys) old enough to serve a mission before we know it!
Ryan wanted to know how Brayden could be 1 and be strong enough to carry the scriptures as they are so heavy!?! I told him it was those yummy looking chicken nuggets you feed him!
3 comments:
I just noticed the scriptures he is holding, that's so cute! Give that boy a squeeze for me please.
What a cute photo...he does look like a mini missionary! Let's not blink because he's going to be (and so are my boys) old enough to serve a mission before we know it!
Ryan wanted to know how Brayden could be 1 and be strong enough to carry the scriptures as they are so heavy!?! I told him it was those yummy looking chicken nuggets you feed him!
What a handsome lad! It will be so good to spend some time with you. We are counting down the days.
Post a Comment