Monday, July 7, 2008

Garden update

Things are looking great in the garden. I think we are going to end up with more tomatoes then we will know what to do with! Our pumpkin plant is by far the biggest one we have ever grown. I have taken a few pictures of the fruit (veggies really!) of our labors. Here we have some tomatoes, green chilies, and one of three pumpkins. Just for fun we planted eggplant. Never eaten that before, so I'm open to any suggestions of how to cook and eat one.


1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

Beautiful Heidi! I plant Eggplants every year so I can cook my Eggplant dish. We like it a lot. Although I think that the only way eggplant really tastes good is if you drench the things in salt and oil and fry them up. It's always been really bitter any other way. I'll email you our recipe if your interested.
Your garden looks wonderful!