I don't know if I should think this is really cute or be really mad that she is hiding under the tree in the dirt! It's all good until she climbs out and shakes all the dirt onto the carpet.
I have my new iPhone 3G set up to your rss feed, so now I can be updated with your family even on the go. :) Looks like a nice place to chill, apparently your cat thinks the same. Love you guys and enjoy your day!
2 comments:
Call me incompetent, but it took my a minute or two to finally realize that their was a cat in there!
I have my new iPhone 3G set up to your rss feed, so now I can be updated with your family even on the go. :) Looks like a nice place to chill, apparently your cat thinks the same. Love you guys and enjoy your day!
Post a Comment