Sunday, May 30, 2010

6 Months Old

Here we are again...another month has flown by.  This bundle of sweetness is 6 months old.  She hardly ever makes a peep, is very happy and best of all she puts herself to sleep!  All I have to do is wrap her up, lay her down and she does the rest!  I love how excited she gets to see me each morning when I go in to get her up.  She is getting very mobile.  She can roll herself around to get what she wants.  Jaycee has figured out how to roll from her back to her stomach, but not from her stomach to her back.  I guess she likes to do things the hard way.  Everyone tells me how chunky she is (15 lbs 6 ounces and 26 inches).  In comparrison to her to cousins (Braxton-4months old and weighs 15 lbs 6 ounces and Baby Isaac-2 months old weighs in at 16 lb.),  I think she is just perfect!  Jaycee has amazing blue eyes.  It's like looking into heaven.  I love how in the picture below, you get a glimpse of her adorable chubby legs!  One of the sweetest things I witness every day is when I am on my walk,  I can look  into the stroller and see Braden holding Jaycee's hand and singing to her.  She is very lucky to have a big brother that is so kind to her.  Sydney tries so hard to be a mommy helper with Jaycee.  I often will find the two of them on Sydney's bed reading a book.  Morgan likes to put Jaycee in the bumbo so she can watch cartoons too!  I love you Jaycee.  (Thanks for the cute outfit Nana!)

3 comments:

The Three Vree's said...

Oh my goodness! Is she beautiful or what? I just love her!! Her and B have same chunky legs! boy I love them!!

~Michelle~ said...

"J" is just beautiful Heidi.
I wish I could hug and squeeze and play with her every day!
Half a year old I can hardly believe it!

nana.amc said...

Blogs are great - I can see how much Jaycee has grown, but I still wish I could hold and cuddle her more! Jaycee is such a beautiful little girl.