Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just like Daddy

Braden LOVES his daddy.  They are the best of friends.  Braden's newest discovery is that his dad wears a tie on Sunday, so now he picks one out to wear so he can be just like daddy!   On days that Jon works, Braden his ready for a good wrestle when his dad gets home.  Braden only wants things done if daddy does it. (bath time, brush teeth, get dressed...) I guess that is a huge bonus for me!  I am actually glad that he has such a great love for his dad.  I hope that continues throughout his life.


As a side note, Braden is at the 'WHY' stage of life.  I'm sure it's just my memory but I feel like he asks WAY more why questions than my girls' ever did. 
Mom: "Braden, we need to get dressed so we can go for our walk."
Braden: "Why mom?"
Mom: "I just told you why Braden."
Braden: "Why mom?"
Get the idea?!  The whole day is like that.  Everything I say is followed by a 'Why' from Braden.
Still love him to pieces though!

No comments: