Back in February, Southwest Airlines ran a special for $39 tickets. Yep, you read that right! We didn't have a reason to take a trip, but for that cheap, we couldn't afford not to go somewhere! The girls have been begging to fly on an airplane, so now they were going to get that chance. We left Jon and Braden home to go camping and have some male bonding time. I was really nervous about how Jaycee was going to do. She did great until the last twenty minutes and then I was the woman with the crying child that nobody wants to be by! Twenty minutes can feel like an eternity when you can't make your child be quiet! All in all, we made it safe and that is all that matters in the end.
This is what we woke up to the next morning...yes, the first day of May and there is snow covering the tulips.
I went to a wedding reception a few nights later at Thanksgiving Point where the tulips are in full bloom. It was such a beautiful sight.
Sydney has a new love when we go to Grandma's house...
It is this wild and crazy cowgirl outfit, only this time she found the stash of wigs to accessorize with! I made her promise me that she would never cut her own hair because I don't think I could deal with a hairdo like that on a daily basis!
The plane ride home was great. The girls sat on their own row because they were not scared anymore and Jaycee slept the entire flight home!

No comments:
Post a Comment