Sunday, May 16, 2010

Zoo Fieldtrip

I don't know why all the schools wait until the last two weeks of school to go to the zoo.  It is so jammed packed, that it makes it less than desireable to be there, but because we love our children, we just have to hold our chins up and do it!  I had signed up to help chaperone, but the teachers must have felt that since I brought my own zoo with me (two other kids plus Sydney), that it would probably burden me to take on any more kids.  Okay by me!  One of the first exibits we stopped to look at was this beautiful, but yet odd looking bird.  Before I could say to Braden, "Don't stick your fingers through the fence," Braden has stuck his finger through the fence and in a split second that bird reached down and almost removed Braden's index finger!  I'm not sure what scared him more, me screaming in pure panic or the actual bite!


I was just having fun finding new spots to take pictures...


This is a very typical Braden face that I see on a daily basis...pure mischief!!

No comments: