Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Candy Bar Thank you

Both of my girls had GREAT teachers this year.  I have been trying to think of a fun way to thank them for all of their hard work, time, love and compassion they give to every child.  I remember doing these candy bar posters as a child and thought it would be a great way for the girls to say thank you.

In case you can't read the small print!....

Ms. Gale,
BeTWIX you and me, I would be a NERD if I didn't thank you for doing a WHOPPER of a job being my teacher.  It is a SHOCKER how fast this year flew by.  Sometimes you made our class SNICKER.  You should get paid 100 GRAND for always going the EXTRA mile to make learning JOYful.
I SKORed having you as my teacher.  TAKE 5 and have MOUNDS of fun this summer!

5 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Can I steal this idea and let Dylan make one for his teacher?
So cute Heidi!

Dora Thomas said...

Love it! Can I be also a copy cat?

Laurel said...

What a cute idea!

nana.amc said...

Your thank you turned out very nice. It is a very clever way of showing your appreciation! The teachers will love the sentiments!

The Three Vree's said...

Turned out absolutely adorable!! The teachers are going to love it!! Such a crafty mother you are!!