A few of the things we did to celebrate Easter this year was going to our neighborhoods annual Easter egg hunt at the park. The kids always have a great time. This year they had the fire department there with on of the big fire engines for the kids to climb around in and on. They even let them try on there protective gear. That stuff weighs a ton!!
We also had the privilege of having my sister and her kids here for the week. So we made Easter chicks out of yarn, washcloth bunnies and we dyed Easter eggs. I think the kids had a great time!
Morgan's good friend Betsy surprised her when she showed up at the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. They were visiting from Utah for the weekend. They had a great time hanging out for a few hours.
I think I am a very lucky mom to have four beautiful children to enrich my life everyday...I guess I should start getting used to Braden having an additional eyebrow on his left side!
This year for Easter I made the girls all matching skirts and I absolutely love them!! I had to decide if I wanted a great picture of the kids or a great picture of the skirts....I went for a great picture of the kids!
I also made cute Alivia a skirt just like my girls...she definitely knows how to model a new outfit!!
Michelle and I worked together to make this darling pillow case dress. It was made from the left over fabric we used to make Michelle's skirt.








No comments:
Post a Comment