Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Masquerade Party

A friend  of ours had a masquerade party to celebrate some birthdays in their family.  She passed out masks to all the guests prior to the party and let us decorate them as we wanted.  I pulled out all my crafting supplies I keep in a drawer and let the kids be creative!  This is what we ended up with....


Sweet Sydney's mask weighed a ton because she wanted so much stuff on it!


This was Jon's mask, he just let Jaycee wear it!


I loved Morgans's right down to the teardrop!


Jaycee has mine on in this picture...


There were lots of fun games, food, friends and music.  Of course they had a round of  LIMBO.  I was pretty impressed with some of the flexibility going on!!
(Rachel Boyle)


(Holly Yorgason)


(Chelsie Larson)



1 comment:

~Michelle~ said...

Loved the masks! Looks like it was a fun party too.