Friday, April 29, 2011

Forget Me Not Friday


*One our way home from Stake Conference, I looked in my rear view mirror to find Jaycee asleep
and Braden was holding her hand.  So sweet!
*This year the Easter bunny hid all the Easter baskets and it took the kiddos quite a long time to find them!  Sydney’s was in the oven, Morgan’s was behind our big sitting chair and Braden’s was behind the couch in the window seal.  I really hate the commercialism of Easter, so this year we kept if very simple, simple as in a pair of sunglasses for each of the kids, a family movie and candy.  In the end the kids were ecstatic with having to find the baskets and then having candy to eat!
*I love when I am outside watering the flowers; I will see Jaycee standing at the back door with her face smashed up against the glass waving at me wanting so badly to be let out.  She has started reaching for the door knob and trying to turn it to get out. 
*It is totally crazy to me that Jaycee is wearing things I dressed Morgan in 10 years ago!  How does time slip by so quickly?
*I have started walking again in the mornings and I love being outside and love the way it makes me feel.  Braden gets really excited to ride his bike alongside me and he does such a great job making the 2 mile journey around the loop. 
*Today is the big birthday party for Sydney…hope it goes well!

1 comment:

TQ said...

I always loved looking for Easter baskets! It really surprised me when I found out that wasn't normal. I can't wait to hear about Sydney's party. Hope it went well.