Jaycee got a hold of a HUGE chunk of marshmallow popcorn we made to eat while watching our new movie Tangled. She was in seventh heaven!!
One of our traditions during General Conference is to let the kids set up camp chairs in the living room. They think it is pretty cool and what ever keeps them focused is okay by me. Even Jaycee hung out in her chair for a little bit!
We bought a portable campfire pit for our backyard. I am not a huge fan of camping but I do love a good marshmallow roast! I look forward to many of those this summer with the family. We broke it in this past weekend and had a few friends over, camp songs and all! It was a great time.
Walmart now sells large marshmallows that are like the size of a hamburger bun! They were a big hit with the kiddos. Because they are so big, you toast a layer, peel it off, eat it and then do it again. It's like having a never ending marshmallow.
That darn smoke...always getting in the way!
Jaycee LOVES being outside with her siblings.
The morning after our marshmallow roast, Braden was out back getting into mischief as evidence by the grill marks on his face from the fire pit cover!









2 comments:
I ABSOLUTELY love the picture of Jay smiling and holding the popcorn! She is so happy and so beautiful! Looks like you guys had a BLAST with the new marshmallow roaster!!
so your kids are sooo cute and Jaycee looks like you mom and Michelle, little bit of Cozy. I love the grill marks on the face, I can totally relate! Love to read your posts Jo. Be sure to tell Jon hi.
Post a Comment