Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of School 2012

 This is the view on the kitchen counter every morning.  It's hard to believe that three of our children are in school now.  It's definitely one of those bitter sweet moments.  You love watching your kids grow and change, but it is also hard to send them into the world and be exposed to all that is out there.  The girls started two days before Braden did, so I got two last special days to spend with him. 


My how they have turned into such beautiful young ladies...


I know have a middle schooler!  Ahhhh!!


Sydney is in 4th grade and I think she likes being the oldest sibling at the school.






Off they go.  Luckily Morgan's bus stop is on our way to the elementary school.


Her dreams have finally come true.  She has always wanted to be able to ride the bus to school.  


This is me anticipating her arrival home after her first day of middle school...


By the looks of things, I think she had a great day!


Braden's big day.  First day of kindergarten.






 I love the grin on J's face!  Pure happiness!


 We got this mom, it's all going to be okay.





 All seated at his desk and ready to learn.


 At this point, all the parents are standing by the door getting ready to leave.  This is the last thing I saw when we said our goodbye's.  He didn't speak  any words, but I felt a thousand emotions as I left my little man in someone else's care.  I hope they take good care of him.


 She really likes to be silly now when I get the camera out.  It's just me and J now at home.  I love being able to have the one on one time with her.





No comments: