Saturday, August 4, 2012

Virginia Beach

After we left Nauticus, we headed up to Virginia Beach for a few hours. I am not one to spend time in the water, so I much enjoyed watching people, birds and ships instead!  It was also Jon's birthday this day.  You could say that we celebrated it quietly but with great company!





Braden and the girls were collecting as many seashell pieces as they could find.



Even though Sydney complains how much she has to help J, she does a great job and it truly is a blessing for me!  They really are two peas in a pod.




Hauling the goods up to the beach...



Uncle Mike was preparing for his Olympic swim in the ocean!


I just look at this picture and wonder how one earth did she grow into such a beautiful young lady so quickly?


Jon, taking a break from the sweltering sun...


My cute little J.  She did such a great job of wearing this darling hat from her Aunt Cozy.  I am heart broken to say that I think it got left at the beach and only because I think it fell out of my bag somehow, darn it.



No comments: