Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

So we saved pumpkin carving for a last minute activity. Even Braden got in on the action. I only bought one pumpkin, so the girls each picked a pattern and we did one on each side. Sydney's is the happy face and Morgan's is the man in the moon. It is tradition to carry a glowstick while trick-or-treating, so we tested them out in the closet! Even Macy helped watch for ghosts and goblins! Last but least, I added some webbing to the spider nests to make it look a little creepier. Since our dad couldn't be with us tonight, I have really awesome friends that offered to take the girls trick-or-treating so I could stay home to answer the door. (Nobody wants to be the scroogy neighbor that turns their lights out!) The girls made out like bandits...they came home with full buckets and Braden loved helping hand out the candy.



1 comment:

Hans and Laurel said...

What a good idea with the pumpkin. Sure helps not to have to clean out so many of them. I love the glowstick picture. Did they get a lot of treats they could eat?