This is only my second attempt to make bread since March of this year. I have a good friend that has a child with Celiac Disease, so we have been sharing recipes and results...good or bad. I got this recipe from her. I followed the recipe exactly and learned where I need to make a few temperature adjustments for next time. So the failure part is that I had to cut of the sides and bottom due to very overdoneness, but the success is that the inside cooked up nice and is very moist, almost like the real thing. We will have to see what it tastes like tomorrow! What matters most is that the girls really like how it tastes. Watch out PP&J, here we come!

2 comments:
Awesome Heidi!
Only those who have ever attempted to make or eat gluten free bread really know what an amazing success this really is. It looks wonderful!
Looks yummy! Good job!
Post a Comment