Friday, October 17, 2008

Out with number 8

Morgan lost her 8th tooth tonight. There was still A LOT of drama before it finally came out, but we did it under an hour this time!! Good Job Morgan.

5 comments:

Angie said...

That was so cute!! I love the great, big, toothless smile!! She looked like she was trying to be so brave with huge tears in her eyes. How sweet!!

nana.amc said...

Great job Morgan! Thank you for calling and sharing the news. I love to hear all the exciting things that happen to your family. Miss you and hope to see you soon.

Field Family said...

That has to be one of my least favorite parts of parenthood. I hate loose teeth. I hate putting my kids through that too. I know it feels so much better when they finally come out, but there has to be a better way don't you think? We have so many more teeth to pull at our house.

~Michelle~ said...

I guess there was something in the air, I laughed when I read that Dylan and Morgan both lost a tooth on the same day. Dylan was so scared with his first loose tooth, he kept saying remember how bad Morgan cried over her tooth, but both times his loose tooth just came right out, no crying or fighting, it's been nice.

Jen Kesler said...

8 teeth? Morgan needs to tell Ryan her secrets to loosing teeth! We need him to lose 4 more before we got start the lovely process of braces...I don't think his will ever fall out!