Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

We celebrated halloween tonight at our Ward's Trunk-or-Treat. The kids had a blast. Braden felt like one of the big kids. I could not believe that he wore those gloves that are ten times to big for him for two and a half hours and never, not even once, took them off. I even dumped out a package of Smarties for him to eat to keep him busy while I passed out candy. He managed to get every piece to his mouth with those gloves on! Unfortunately our dad is out on business and missed out on all the fun. Had he been here he would have been the brown M&M. We missed you Jon. This had to be one of my favorite's of the night. He was so stinkin' tall!
Bustin' a move!
Braden had such a great time. Notice the gloves are still on...

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

I'm crying....
You and kids are so cute! I miss you guys so much! I couldn't help but laugh at Morgan's dance, She dances like her dad and I like it. What a trooper Braden was keeping his gloves on all night, I loved watching him dance as well. Your trunk or treat looked really fun!

Field Family said...

What a cute idea for costumes. How sad that Jon missed it. I wish our ward would do fun stuff like that. But our Bishop hates Halloween.

Unknown said...

Heidi,

Your kids always light up my face with a smile. Great costumes, and Braden getting his groove on is priceless!