Some might say 13 is an unlucky number, but I would have to disagree. 13 years ago today, Jon proposed and I said yes. We've had a few ups and downs, but for the most part it has been a great ride!! I love you Jon. Just a silly side note....I'm still wearing those same earrings today!!

4 comments:
Thanks for the reminder! I knew it was this month, but I didn't remember that it was today ...
I Love you!
Holy cow you two look exactly the same!!!
I'm so glad you said YES and became the "poor woman who married Jon" ;) Jon you're a great brother in law! I sure do love your little family!
Happy 13 year engagement Anniversary you two, here's too many many more great years!
I'm so glad you said YES I love my son-in-law...but mostly...my grandkids have the best father in the whole universe!!
Post a Comment