Monday, May 23, 2011

18 Months

My sweet baby is 18 months old today.  She has changed so much over the past few months.  Her confidence level has definitely increased since she has learned to walk and get around freely.  I love that we are starting to hear the pitter patter of her little feet as she wobbles around the house.  She is also becoming very vocal, not really words, just sounds.  Jaycee likes to take her hair out as fast I fix it and make it look pretty, hence the crazy hair she is sporting in the pictures!  I love that I captured many of her moods all in a matter of minutes while taking pictures today...happy, pouty, serious and of course the puppy eyed look (the one in the middle).  That is how she holds her hands to me when she wants to be picked up...I love it!  Jaycee loves her siblings.  I think one good thing about having the kids home all summer is having them entertain Jaycee and keep her moving to continue strengthening her muscles.  I take Jaycee in for her 18th month check up on Wednesday, so I will have to make note of her growth changes later.  I love this girl.  She is such a great kid.


2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Love you Jaycee! You are so cute in your pictures I could gobble you up! I hope I get to see you in person walking around soon, I'm so proud of you.

Nyra said...

Love the pictures....especially the hands out one.....let see the walking... Love you Jaycee Grandma Ward