Anyone who knows Morgan knows that pulling a tooth out is a big ordeal! She has had this one dangling in her mouth for a while now and the permanent one had already made its way down. I didn't want her new tooth to get a cavity with all the food that was getting caught between the two teeth, so I jokingly told Morgan that if she pulled that tooth within the hour I would give her $5. It is usually a several hour ordeal with Morgan and I didn't think for one minute that she could/would do it. Next thing I know Morgan is locked in her room with her dad and ten minutes later she walks out with the tooth in her hand....no crying, no panicking, no fits! Maybe she is growing up? So proud of you Morgan!! It's a good thing I didn't start the bet at $20!!


3 comments:
She's a smart one!!!
Oh my word, I'm almost speechless, I can't believe she did it!
Wow, Way to be BRAVE Morgan...so proud of you...Love Grandma Ward
Post a Comment